§1 General provisions
1. These Regulations define the principles of operation of the website https://n-parts.pl
, in particular:
1.1. defines terms used on the website https://n-parts.pl
1.2 sets out the rules for concluding sales contracts, placing orders and their implementation
1.3 sets out the rules for payment and delivery
1.4 sets out the rules of conduct when collecting the shipment
1.5 sets out the rules for submitting complaints and declarations of withdrawal from the contract, including exceptions
1.6 specifies technical requirements
1.8 informs about economic copyrights
1.9 indicates out-of-court methods of resolving disputes
2. The website operating in the domain https://n-parts.pl is run by:
Izabela Abrantowicz ul. Tysiąclecia 35F, 43-241 Łąka
NIP 6381840118 REGON 385114248
e-mail: email@example.com contact telephone number: 733 670 500
3. The prices given in the Store are given in Polish zloty and are gross prices (including VAT). The price given for a given Product is binding for the Customer at the time of placing the Order.
Prices do not include delivery costs.
4. The Seller is an active VAT payer.
5. Information about the Products provided on the Store's website, in particular their descriptions
and prices, does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, but is only an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code.
6. The Seller reserves the right to change the prices of Products available in the Online Store, introduce new Products, withdraw Products, carry out promotions and give discounts, as well as offer free Products for a limited time. The above provisions
do not affect Orders placed before the date of entry into force of any of the changes.
7. The duration of the promotion is limited. Discounts and promotions cannot be combined. Detailed information is always included in the terms and conditions or regulations of a given promotion.
8. The condition for placing an Order by the Customer is to read the Regulations and accept its provisions at the time of placing the Order. By accepting, the customer agrees to all provisions and undertakes to comply with them.
9. The website provides the option of registering a customer account.
10. These Regulations are provided free of charge. The Customer may record the content of the Regulations
in a convenient way, e.g. by recording on a durable medium or printing.
11. The Regulations may refer to separate regulations and general conditions for the provision of services by the owner of the Website, which in such a case become an integral part of these Regulations.
12. It is hereby stipulated that Consumers and Entrepreneurs with consumer rights are not subject to
the provisions of the Regulations that would constitute prohibited contractual provisions within the meaning of the Civil Code (Article 385(1) to 385(3)) or would violate mandatory legal provisions regarding the conclusion of contracts. contracts with the participation of a Consumer and an Entrepreneur with consumer rights, which would be included in the register of standard contract provisions deemed prohibited, kept by the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection.
13. The Customer is prohibited from providing illegal content.
14. The Seller allows registered Customers to leave opinions regarding the quality of service and the quality of the Products offered. Opinions are verified by the Store staff.
15. The Seller does not use a mechanism for placing Products on the search results list.
day - one day from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays
Order form – electronic, interactive service, available in the Seller's Online Store, enabling placing an order
Civil Code - Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws 1964.16.93, as amended)
Product – all products available in the Online Store that are the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Seller and the Customer
Regulations – these Store Regulations
Online store - online store available at https://n-parts.pl through which the Customer can order Products or Services
Seller, Service Provider - Izabela Abrantowicz, ul. Tysiąclecia 35F, 43-241 Łąka,
NIP 6381840118, REGON 385114248
Sales Agreement - Product sales agreement concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the online store
Warranty – a voluntary declaration regarding the quality of the Product submitted by the Guarantor
Guarantor – the entity granting the Guarantee as part of the submitted warranty statement
Warranty document – warranty card or warranty booklet
Electronic service - a service provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Service User via the Website.
Order - the Customer's declaration of will, submitted using the Order Form, aimed directly at concluding a Product Sales Agreement with the Seller
Customer, Service Recipient - Consumer, Entrepreneur with consumer rights, Entrepreneur
Consumer – as defined in Art. 22(1) of the Civil Code
Entrepreneur – as defined in Article 43(1) of the Civil Code
Entrepreneur with consumer rights - a natural person running a sole proprietorship, having an entry in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, concluding a contract directly related to his or her business activity, but not having a professional character for him, resulting from the subject of the business activity, verified on the basis of provisions on the Central Registration and Information on Business. However, this only applies to contracts concluded remotely and off-premises
Basket - a list of products prepared from the Products offered in the store based on the Customer's selection
Customer account - electronic service, means an individual panel for each Customer, launched on his behalf by the Seller, after the Customer has registered
Registration form – a form available on the Seller's website, enabling the creation of a Customer Account
Contact form - an electronic service, a form in which Users of the n-parts.pl website enter information and data in order to process the submitted application.
Newsletter - an electronic service that allows the Service User to subscribe and receive free information from the Service Provider regarding the Website to the e-mail address provided by the Service User.
§3 Electronic services
1. The following electronic services are available on the website:
1.1 Order form
1.2 Contact form
1.4 Customer Account
2. The Order Form service is one-time and ends when the Order is placed via it or when the Service User stops placing Orders via it.
3. The Contact Form service consists in providing Service Users with the ability to send messages to the Seller using the form available on the website.
4. The Newsletter service is provided for an indefinite period of time. The service recipient may unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time, without giving a reason , by clicking on the appropriate link available in the message sent as part of the Newsletter or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . The service consists in the Seller sending to an e-mail address a message in electronic form containing information about new Products in the Seller's offer, the current commercial offer, promotions, discounts, training and other information regarding the operation of the online store. The Service Provider reserves the right to discontinue the Newsletter service without giving a reason, after notifying the Service User about this fact.
5. The customer account is a service available after registration under the terms described in these Regulations.
5.1 To create a Customer Account, please complete the registration form. It is necessary to provide the following data: name, surname, e-mail address, password.
5.2 Logging into the Customer Account is done by entering the e-mail address and password established in the registration form.
5.3 The Service Recipient may delete the Customer Account at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring any fees, by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail or in writing to the Seller's address.
5.4 If the Service Recipient violates the Regulations, legal provisions or good practices, the Service Provider may terminate the contract with the Service Recipient or suspend its performance within a specific Customer Account.
6. The Service Provider is obliged to consider any complaints submitted by the Service User regarding irregularities, defects or interruptions in the provision of Services and the operation of the Online Store, within a period no longer than 14 days.
7 . Free services are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
§4 Conclusion of a sales contract
1. The Seller enables the conclusion of a Sales Agreement via the Order Form on the website https://n-parts.pl.
2.Orders via the Order Form can be placed 24 hours a day throughout the year.
3. In order to place an Order, the Customer must perform the following activities:
3.1 add the selected Product to the Cart by clicking the button: "Add to Cart"
3.2 in the Cart the Customer may:
3.2.1 increase or decrease the quantity of a given Product
3.2.2 completely remove the selected Products from the Basket by clicking the "basket" icon located on the right side of the Basket table
3.2.3 the contents of the Basket are updated automatically
3.3 after accepting the contents of the Basket and delivery costs, click the "Proceed to order" button
3.4 You must then complete the Order Form by:
3.4.1 supplementing personal data
3.4.2 completing personal (invoice) and delivery addresses
3.4.3 selecting a delivery method from among those provided by the Online Store
3.4.4 optional data are marked as "optional"
3.4.5 selecting a payment from among those provided by the Online Store
3.5 then you should:
3.5.1 read and accept the Store Regulations
3.6 confirm the will to conclude the contract by clicking the "Buy and pay" button
3.7 Choosing a traditional transfer as a form of payment for an Order placed involves the obligation to pay.
3.8 Choosing cash on delivery as a form of payment for an Order placed involves the obligation to pay.
3.9 When choosing imoje you must select the payment method from the available ones, read and accept the regulations and confirm the Order by clicking the "Confirm Order" button or equivalent. Placing an Order involves the obligation to pay.
4. The order sent by the Customer is a declaration of the Customer's will to conclude a sales contract with the Seller, in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations.
5. After placing the Order, the Customer will receive a message confirming the Order, which constitutes the Seller's declaration of will to conclude a Sales Agreement with the Customer. The Sales Agreement is considered concluded when the Customer receives a message from the Seller.
6. The customer is obliged to enter data consistent with the actual situation.
7. The Customer may place an Order without creating a Customer Account.
§5 Order completion date
1. The order will be processed within 24 hours, unless a different date is specified in the description of a given Product when placing the Order. Each time the Order completion date should be counted from the day following the payment date, i.e. the day the payment is credited to the Seller's account.
2. If different implementation periods are provided for the Products covered by the Order, the longest period among those provided applies for the entire Order.
1. Products are delivered via:
1.1 courier companies DPD Polska, GLS Polska, FedEx and InPost
1.2 placing the Product in the Parcel Locker
1.3 Poczta Polska
3. Information about the costs associated with the delivery of purchased Products is made available
in the "Basket" before the Customer places the Order.
4. Delivery of Products to the Customer is subject to payment, unless the concluded sales contract provides otherwise.
5. The customer bears the costs resulting from the impossibility of delivering the shipment due to providing false or incorrect personal and address data or unjustified, groundless refusal to collect the shipment.
6. Delivery costs are calculated in accordance with the current price lists of DPD Polska, GLS Polska FedEx, Poczta Polska and InPost and depend on the weight, size of the shipment, the choice of delivery method and the selected payment method. When completing the order form, the Customer is informed about the costs and selects the delivery method and accepts the delivery cost when placing the Order.
7 . Delivery of the Products is not limited to the territory of the Republic of Poland and is carried out to the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order.
1. If you choose a courier company or Poczta Polska as the supplier of the ordered Products:
1.1. The Customer should examine the delivered shipment with the ordered Products at the time and method adopted for shipments of a given type and check whether the Products are not defective.
1.2 In the event of a loss or damage identified during the delivery of the shipment containing the ordered Products, the Customer has the right to request the courier to prepare an appropriate report.
1.3 The customer acknowledges that if the appropriate protocol is not drawn up with the courier's participation, it may be difficult to recognize the complaint, therefore it is recommended to collect evidence confirming the condition of the shipment at the time of its delivery. In such a situation, the Customer should immediately contact the Seller.
1.4 Detailed information on the complaint procedure at DPD Polska, GLS Polska, FedEx, InPost and Poczta Polska is available in the regulations available on the carriers' websites.
2. If you choose a Parcel Locker as the form of delivery of the ordered Products:
2.1 In the event of a loss or damage identified when collecting
the ordered Products from the parcel locker , the Customer should initiate
the complaint procedure by completing the instructions in accordance with the instructions displayed on the Parcel Locker screen . In such a situation, the Customer should immediately contact the Seller.
2.2 Detailed information on the Parcel Locker complaint procedure InPost are made available in the Regulations for the provision of the " Paczkomaty 24/7" service by InPost Sp. z o. o. on the InPost website .
3. Provision of section 1 §7 of the Shipment applies to the Customer who is a Consumer or an Entrepreneur with consumer rights.
4. In the case of a Customer who is not a Consumer or an Entrepreneur with consumer rights, failure to report delivery-related damage, quantity shortages or incompleteness of the goods within 7 days from the date of delivery of the Product to the address indicated in the Order is deemed equivalent to a declaration by the Customer who is not a Consumer or Entrepreneur on consumer rights to collect the Product without any reservations and results in the loss of claims in the above scope.
1. The Seller provides the following payments:
1.1 traditional transfer to the Seller's bank account within 7 days from the date of sending confirmation of the conclusion of the contract by the Seller (prepayment)
1.2 cash on delivery, i.e. payment on delivery directly to the courier delivering the parcel
1.3 by imoje in the form of prepayment by electronic transfer. The prepayment is made via the external imoje payment system (operated by ING Bank Śląski with its registered office in Katowice, ul. Sokolska 34 (40-086), entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Katowice-Wschód, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000005459, NIP number 6340135475, with a share capital of PLN 130,100,000.00, fully paid up.
2. If the Customer fails to pay within the period referred to in section 1 point 1.1 § 8 of these Regulations, the Seller, after an ineffective request for payment and setting an appropriate deadline, may withdraw from the Agreement pursuant to Art. 491 of the Civil Code.
3. In the case of payment via imoje, the Customer makes the payment before starting the Order.
4. The Seller will issue a receipt or VAT invoice to the Customer. The Customer consents to receiving electronic invoices from the Seller and sending them to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
1. In the event of non-compliance of the Product with the Agreement, the Customer is entitled by law to legal remedies provided by and at the expense of the Seller. The warranty does not affect these legal remedies.
2. Some Products have a manufacturer's warranty valid in Poland. Information about the Product being covered by the Warranty is included on the Product card
3. The scope of the Guarantor's liability is specified in the Guarantee Document.
4. Warranty rights must be exercised in accordance with the conditions set out in the Warranty Document attached to the Product.
1. The sales contract covers new Products.
2. The Seller shall be liable as provided for by law for the compliance of the Product with the Agreement.
3. In the event of non-compliance of the Product with the concluded contract, the Customer has the right to submit a complaint based on the provisions of the Consumer Rights Act of May 30, 2014.
4. Complaints can be submitted to the Seller's address:
4.1 via e-mail: email@example.com
4.2 in the traditional way by sending a written complaint: Izabela Abrantowicz, ul. Tysiąclecia 35F, 43-241 Łąka
5. The complaint should include: name and surname, contact details, description of the defect, date of noticing the defect, proof of purchase, method of responding, as well as the Customer's specific request related to the complaint. If the complaint concerns a Product, the Product subject to the complaint should be sent back together with the complaint letter. If the provided data or information requires supplementation, before considering the complaint, the Seller will ask the Customer submitting the complaint to supplement it in the indicated scope.
6. The Seller will consider the complaint within 14 days from the date of its receipt and inform the Customer about the decision made in the manner indicated by the Customer in the complaint letter.
7. The Seller is liable for the lack of conformity of the Product with the contract existing at the time of its delivery and disclosed within two years from that moment, unless the shelf life of the goods specified by the Seller, its legal predecessors or persons acting on their behalf is longer. .
8. In the case of a Sales Agreement with a Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights, it is presumed that the lack of conformity of the Product with the contract, which became apparent within two years from the moment of delivery of the goods, existed at the time of its delivery, unless it is proven otherwise or this presumption cannot be made. be reconciled with the specificity of the Product or the nature of the lack of compliance of the Product with the contract.
9. If the Product is inconsistent with the contract, the Consumer may:
9.1 request repair or replacement
9.2 submit a declaration of price reduction or withdrawal from the contract when:
9.2.1 The Seller refused to bring the Product into compliance with the contract in accordance with Art. 43d section 2 of the Act on Consumer Rights of May 30, 2014;
9.2.2 The Seller has failed to bring the Product into compliance with the contract in accordance with Art. 43d sections 4-6 of the Act on Consumer Rights of May 30, 2014;
9.2.3 the lack of conformity of the Product with the contract persists even though the Seller has tried to bring the Product into compliance with the contract;
9.2.4 the lack of conformity of the Product with the contract is so significant that it justifies a price reduction or withdrawal from the contract without first repairing or replacing it;
9.2.5 it is clear from the Seller's representation or circumstances that he will not bring the Product into compliance with the contract within a reasonable time or without undue inconvenience to the Consumer.
10. The consumer may not withdraw from the contract if the lack of compliance with the contract is immaterial. It is presumed that the lack of conformity of the Product with the contract is material.
11. The Consumer provides the Seller with a Product that is subject to repair or replacement. The Seller collects the Product from the Consumer at his own expense. The store does not accept any shipments sent cash on delivery.
12. The Seller returns to the Consumer the amounts due as a result of exercising the right to reduce the price immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's declaration of the price reduction.
13. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Consumer immediately returns the Product to the Seller at his expense. The Seller returns the price to the Consumer immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Product or proof of its return. The store does not accept any shipments sent cash on delivery.
14. The provisions of section 1-13 of this paragraph shall apply accordingly to the Entrepreneur with consumer rights.
15. If the Customer is an Entrepreneur, the parties exclude liability under the warranty pursuant to Art. 558 §1 CC.
§11 Withdrawal from the contract
1. Pursuant to Article 27 para. 1 of the Act on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), a Consumer or an Entrepreneur with consumer rights concluding a "distance contract" - has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason - within 14 calendar days from the date of taking possession of the Product. .
2. The period specified in section 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer, the Entrepreneur with consumer rights or a person other than the carrier indicated by them.
3. In the case of an Agreement that covers many Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the deadline specified in section 1 runs from the delivery of the last item, batch or part.
4. A Consumer or an Entrepreneur with consumer rights may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement to the Seller. To meet the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement, it is sufficient for the Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights to send a statement before the deadline.
5. The declaration may be sent by traditional mail or electronically by sending the declaration to the Seller's e-mail address or by submitting the declaration on the Seller's website - the Seller's contact details are specified in § 1 section 2. The declaration can also be submitted on the form, a template of which constitutes Annex 1 to these Regulations and an annex to the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights, but it is not obligatory.
6. If the Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights sends the declaration electronically, the Seller will immediately send the Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement to the e-mail address provided by them.
7. Effects of withdrawal from the Agreement:
7.1 In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is deemed not to have been concluded.
7.2 In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller returns to the Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's or Entrepreneur with consumer rights' declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement, all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the goods, with the exception of additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller.
7.3 The payment will be refunded by the Seller using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights in the original transaction, unless the Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights has expressly agreed to a different solution which will not involve any costs.
7.4 The Seller may withhold the refund until he receives the Product back or until he receives proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
7.5 The Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights should return the Product to the Seller's address provided in these Regulations immediately, no later than 14 days from the date on which he informed the Seller about withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be met if the Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights returns the Product before the deadline of 14 days.
7.6 The Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights bears the direct costs of returning the Product, including the costs of returning the Product if, due to its nature, the Product could not be returned by regular mail.
7.7 The Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights is only liable for the reduction in the value of the Product resulting from using it in a manner other than what was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
7.8 If, due to the nature of the Product, it cannot be returned by regular mail, information about this, as well as the costs of returning the Product, will be included in the Product description in the Store.
8. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not available to the Consumer and the Entrepreneur with consumer rights in relation to the Agreement:
8.1 in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated Product, manufactured according to the Consumer's specifications or serving to meet his individual needs,
8.2 in which the subject of the service is a Product delivered in a sealed packaging, which cannot be returned after opening the packaging due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery,
8.3 for the provision of services for which the Consumer is obliged to pay the price, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express and prior consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the entrepreneur has provided the service, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract, and has accepted this to the news,
8.4 in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the Agreement,
8.5 in which the subject of the service are Products which, after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably combined with other items.
9. The Entrepreneur is not entitled to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason.
10. Withdrawal from the contract - shipping details:
10.1 e-mail address: shop @n-parts.pl
10.2 Seller's address: Izabela Abrantowicz, ul. Tysiąclecia 35F, 43-241 Łąka
§12 Technical requirements
1. To use the Online Store, the Customer must have:
1.1 computer, laptop or other multimedia device with Internet access
1.2 access to active e-mail, appropriately configured to receive e-mail messages from the Seller
1.3 web browser in the latest available version ( Mozila Firefox , Opera, Google Chrome, Safari or Microsoft Edge )
1.5 software that allows reading files in .PDF format
2. The Seller's liability is excluded if the Customer has not complied with the above-mentioned technical requirements necessary to use the Online Store and the Products.
1. The administrator of personal data provided while using the Store is the Seller.
§ 14 Extrajudicial and judicial methods of resolving disputes
1. Out-of-court dispute resolution:
1.1 The consumer has the right to use out-of-court dispute resolution methods by submitting a request to initiate mediation or a request for the case to be considered by an arbitration court. The application must be submitted after the complaint procedure has been completed and if both parties to the dispute agree to it. List of Permanent Consumer Arbitration Courts operating at the Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection https://www.uokik.gov.pl and https://www.rf.gov.pl . The consumer may also use the free assistance of the District (Municipal) Consumer Ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, the Association of Polish Consumers).
1.2 The Seller does not agree to submit any disputes arising in connection with concluded contracts for the delivery of the Product to mediation proceedings.
2. Court methods of resolving disputes:
2.1 The resolution of disputes arising between the Seller and the Consumer shall be submitted to the competent courts in accordance with the provisions of generally applicable Polish law.
2.2 The settlement of disputes arising between the Seller and a Customer who is not a Consumer shall be submitted to the court having jurisdiction over the Seller's registered office.
3. In accordance with Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013 on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22/EC (Regulation on ODR
in consumer disputes) The Seller, as an entrepreneur established in the European Union concluding online sales contracts or contracts for the provision of services, provides an electronic link to the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution) platform enabling out-of-court resolution of disputes: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/ odr . Seller's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
§15 Final provisions
1. Agreements concluded via the Website are concluded in accordance with Polish law.
2. In matters not regulated in these Regulations, the following provisions apply:
2.1 of the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws 1964.16.93, as amended)
2.2 Act on the provision of electronic services of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws 2002.144.1204, as amended)
2.3 Act on Consumer Rights of May 30, 2014 (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827)
https://n-parts.pl website belong to their owners and are used only for identification purposes. They may be registered trademarks. All materials, descriptions and photos presented on the website of the Website https://n-parts.pl are used for informational purposes.
4. Customers are obliged to use the Website in a manner consistent with applicable law, social and moral norms and the provisions of the Regulations. When using the Website, it is prohibited to provide any information that is unlawful, offensive or infringing on personal rights.
5. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations for important reasons, e.g. changes in legal provisions, changes in payment and delivery methods - to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations, changes in technology. The new Regulations enter into force on the day of publication on the website of the Website https://n-parts.pl on the Regulations subpage. For contracts concluded before the amendment of the Regulations, the version of the Regulations in force on the date of conclusion of the Agreement shall apply. Customers who have an Account will be additionally informed about the changes along with their summary to the e-mail address provided by them. The date of entry into force of the changes will not be shorter than 14 days from the date of their announcement.
If the Customer who has a Customer Account does not accept the new content of the Regulations, he or she is obliged to notify the Seller of this fact within 14 days from the date of being informed about the change in the Regulations. Notifying the Seller of non-acceptance of the new content of the Regulations results in termination of the Agreement.
6. These Regulations enter into force on August 15, 2023.